Tech-Mate Air-Conditioning Machine
The ONLY approved A/C machine for Nissan and Infiniti warranty service. R-134a Recovery/Recycle/Recharge -- Acceptable for Warranty Use The SAE J-2788 standard requires that all R-134a service equipment manufactured after January 1, 2008, must recover 95% of the refrigerant and recharge to within 1/2 ounce. Until now, the best charge accuracy that could be claimed by service machines is ±0.88 ounce, a 3% error on a 2-pound system or 7% error on a 14-ounce system. Since The Robinair 48710 will recharge the vehicle to within 1/2 ounce of the charge capacity, you will avoid the dreaded "callback." Estimated lead time approximately 4-weeks. NOTE: The 42-48710 can be made compatible with the Hybrid and LEAF vehicles using Nissan Essential Tool J-48767, EV & HEV A/C Line Set.
- Recovers 95% of refrigerant. Fully compliant with New SAE J-2788 Standard. Charge accuracy of ±1/2 oz.
- Automatic function. Automatic refrigerant refill. Automatic air purge.
- Automatic oil drain. Refrigerant charging. Vacuum leak test.
- Refrigerant management systems. Vacuum function. Temperature probes.
- Integrated thermal printer. Ambient temperature and humidity sensor.
- Real-time clock. Removable hoses. Encrypted Warranty Codes.
- Larger 1/4 VGA display. Software usability enhancements. Hose oil clearing.
- Notification light and tone for top of unit.
- Basic Help Screens guide you through the procedures.
|42-13172||Spin-On Filter Maintenance Kit||$60.00||Add to cart|
|42-16256||R-134a Oil Injector||$115.00||Add to cart|
|42-17492||Vinyl Dust Cover||$81.00||Add to cart|
|42-34724||Spin-on Filter||$50.00||Add to cart|